When using clickfunnels, many people will need to pause the account for a while. So does clickfunnels help you to pause the clickfunnels account while it’s active?
Answer: Clickfunnels can help you pause your account
When you pause your clickfunnels account, there are sure to be many problems, so before you pause your clickfunnels account, I suggest you think twice about this or find another solution to replace it.
Reasons you should pause your account clickfunnels
- When you have a different trading method, you want to pause it to test a new idea.
- You spend so much time doing other work to not focus on your online business and take it down.
- You need to learn to improve your knowledge of channels, online marketing to develop a more effective business.
Problems affecting you when pause your account clickfunnels.
Sure your funnel will no longer be active, customers will not be able to see your funnel, and they will receive a message saying, “this account has been paused.” You will lose some new customers when you stop your account.
To maintain your funnel data, client files during the pause, clickfunnels will charge $9.9/month. This is the cost to clickfunnels to protect your data. After you reactivate your account, all your data will continue to function normally.
Instructions for pause account clickfunnels.
To pause your clickfunnels account follow a few simple steps.
- First, in the clickfunnels account manager, navigate to the account settings menu, which is in the top right of the dashboard. Then click on the payment account.
- Scroll to the cancel account tab
- After moving to cancel account. Here you will see three steps to take
- You will see a yellow button that is Cancel my subscription. Please click here.
- Then there will be a logical survey you want to pause or cancel your clickfunnel account.
- After completing the survey, please scroll down and click on pause account.
Is it possible to change plans for the use of clickfunnels?
If you want to change your plan for using clickfunnels then you can change it. Planning changes to clickfunnels usually happen when you want to upgrade your clickfunnels account.
There are two plans that many people sign up for using clickfunnels: Basic and Platinum.
The Basic plan is usually subscribed to initially, and then they upgrade when it works or need more clickfunnels functionality.
Basic Plan: Price $97/month, you get 20 sales funnels, 100 landing pages, and 20,000 monthly visitors.
Platinum plan: Price $297/month, number of sales funnels, landing pages, and unlimited traffic.
You can see in the Platinum plan the features will be expanded in number more than the base plan.
When you want to upgrade from Basic to Platinum, I recommend you upgrade under the “Funnels Hacking Secrets” program. This is a program with many incentives, and you will save a lot of money when signing up for the Platinum plan. You can see the details here.
It would help if you thought twice when reducing your Platinum plan to Basic as your number of funnels, landing pages, and visitors is also reduced.
To change your plans, go to the Billing tab on your account’s dashboard and select the plan you want to change.
As I said in the beginning, you need to think before suspending your account.
Switching down to a Basic plan will save you a lot of money if you deem it necessary.
Some people think about canceling the clickfunnels account, but I do not recommend canceling your clickfunnels account because when you cancel all your client data and files will not be saved.
The final decision is up to you, choose the one that best suits your business. You understand that better than anyone.
If you have any questions about clickfunnels, feel free to leave a message below. I will reply to you soon.