A lot of people are using Clickfunnels nowadays to make money online. Although it’s a very useful tool, it might be difficult to figure out where to start.
In this article, I’m going to show you 6 legit ways you can make good money with Clickfunnels online. Enjoy!
Clickfunnels is an all-in-one marketing tool with multiple built-in features you can use to make money online. Here are 6 ways to use Clickfunnels to make money:
- Sell Your Own Product or Service Through Clickfunnels
- Offer Clickfunnels To Others and Earn Commissions as an Affiliate
- Use Clickfunnels To Promote Other Affiliate Products Like Clickbank
- Start Your Own Funnel Building Service and Help People Build Sales Funnels With Clickfunnels
- Build and Sell Your Own Share Funnels From Clickfunnels
- Join The Funnel Rolodex and Help Others With Clickfunnels
Some of the methods above are more beginner-friendly than others, but all of them can help you make money with Clickfunnels. To understand and learn how you can utilize each strategy to make money online, keep reading.
6 Best Ways To Make Money Using ClickFunnels
Here are my favorite ways to make money using Clickfunnels. Since it’s a tool that many entrepreneurs need, you can utilize the demand to make even more money.
All the strategies down below can be used separately, but they’re most powerful when used together. You can start with one of them, then add another one as time goes. Let’s jump into it!
Note: The strategies below only work if you have a Clickfunnels account. If you don’t, you need to start your free trial right away. You can read the article below to learn how you can create a free account in Clickfunnels.
#1. Sell Your Own Product or Service Through Clickfunnels
The first way to make money with Clickfunnels is maybe the most obvious one, but I will include it anyway.
Selling your own product or service via sales funnels is the best way to make money with Clickfunnels. This is what Clickfunnels was built for, to increase the average cart value of every visitor that comes into your funnel.
Then you might think, cool, but does Clickfunnels work for my business? If you have any product or service to offer, then Clickfunnels will work for you. Here are the industries Clickfunnels are used in:
- Authors, Speakers, Coaches, Consultants: These are people who are selling information products, books, masterminds, coaching, consulting, live events, and more. While these industries are different, the types of funnels they use and how they use them are very similar.
- Professional Services: There are a lot of different types of professional services. This would include businesses like chiropractors, real estate agents, dentists, CPAs, financial and insurance agents, and more.
- Retail: Retail would include restaurants, gyms, spas, salons, entertainment, auto shops, and more.
- Ecommerce: Ecommerce is physical products such as those typically sold on Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, eBay, and other online stores.
- Network and Affiliate Marketing: These are people selling other people’s products, so it could include distributors, affiliates, people doing home parties, direct sales, etc.
- Business To Business (B2B): The last category is B2B. This is anyone selling any type of product or service, consulting, equipment, or more from one business to another.
Entrepreneurs all over the world use Clickfunnels every day to handle their business online. So if you have a product or service to sell, and you want to scale your revenue online, the next question will be. How do I build an effective sales funnel in Clickfunnels?
How To Build A Sales Funnel Inside Clickfunnels.
Before you start to build out your funnel inside Clickfunnels you need to know what kind of funnel to create. Did you know there are multiple funnel types?
In general, there are four types of funnels:
- Lead Funnels: If your business needs to generate leads so that you can follow up with them and talk to them over the phone or email.
- Buyer Funnels: If you’re selling a product or service and need a high converting sales to funnel to break even on ads and make a profit.
- Event Funnels: If you’re launching a new product or hosting a workshop, you can use automated or live webinar funnels to boost your revenue.
- Other Funnels: There are other funnels that are useful that don’t really fit into any of the situations above. Example: Membership sites, Survey Funnels, etc. They are included here inside of other funnels.
You can learn more about these categories and all the funnels inside them in the Dotcom Secrets
Now you know more about the funnel you need in your business, then it’s time to create it so that you can start making some money and show your product to the world.
When it comes to building your sales funnel inside Clickfunnels there is no better place to do it than in the One Funnel Away Challenge.
The OFA challenge is a 30-day training course made by the founders at Clickfunnels. In the training you learn everything there is to know about Clickfunnels and how to build your sales funnel, the correct way, the first time.
The step-by-step training will save you countless hours trying to build the ”perfect” funnel. You simply get a high-converting sales to funnel template to use in your business. Then you learn to write the best copy to your product or service and how to get the best traffic that actually converts into your funnel.
It’s the best investment you can make right now in this day and age. Click the button below to check if there are any free seats for the next challenge.
Benefits of Selling Your Products and Service Via Clickfunnels.
Clickfunnels is an all-in-one marketing tool that lets you handle all of your business online in one place. You don’t need to get 10 different software tools to handle your email marketing, statistics, landing pages, and sales funnels, because Clickfunnels does all the hard work for you. That’s one of the benefits of using Clickfunnels.
Another benefit you have by selling your product or service through Clickfunnels is your possibility to gain one of their awards. Clickfunnels have 7 awards for entrepreneurs reaching milestones within their businesses. When you’ve earned so and so much through your sales funnel in Clickfunnels they will award you with huge golden plaques where it says ”Mr.NAME has made over $10,000,000 with Clickfunnels”. To learn more about the awards, read the article above.
The last benefit of using Clickfunnels that I want to mention is their free selection of pre-made funnel templates. As a user of the Basic Plan in Clickfunnels, you have the possibility to choose from over 100 free templates made by the funnel builders at Clickfunnels to use in your business. You can also purchase one of the high-end templates, but they cost around $197. The free ones are more than good enough. This guide will show you how to find the free templates inside Clickfunnels.
#2. Offer Clickfunnels To Others and Earn Commissions.
Clickfunnels affiliate program allows you to promote Clickfunnels to others and in exchange for making a sale you earn a commission. There are a lot of people making thousands of dollars each month from promoting Clickfunnels alone. One of the reasons behind this is the recurring commission potentials.
If you make a sale once, you’ll earn a commission every month as long as your referral stays a paying customer. This way you don’t have to start from zero every month like you would promoting Amazon products.
Your income will compound over time and make you more money with less effort. This is the best way to do affiliate marketing. Read the article below to learn how you can join Clickfunnels’ affiliate program: Here
Benefits With Promoting Clickfunnels To Make Money Online
Recurring commissions are not the only thing you get by promoting Clickfunnels. The affiliate program has multiple features that make it one of the best products to promote for anyone looking to make money online:
- Clickfunnels has multiple products you can promote like books, courses, and software. Their price tags are ranging from $1 to $997+ and some of them are even monthly recurring payments. When these offers are combined in a sales funnel and you earn a commission each time your referral buys a product, your earnings can really add up.
- For each person who clicks your affiliate link to one of Clickfunnels offers, they’re sticky cookies for life under your affiliate ID. This means if they buy something from Clickfunnels in the future you’ll get a commission from the sale.
- You can earn 100% commission from some of the products inside Clickfunnels’ affiliate program. Example: The One Funnel Away Challenge.
- You can also earn up to 40% recurring commissions by promoting Clickfunnels itself.
- Affiliates are paid twice a month: on the 1st and 15th
- You get free training on how to promote Clickfunnels like their highest-paid affiliates. The training is called the Affiliate Bootcamp.
- If you do great as an affiliate of Clickfunnels you also have the chance to win the dream car award.
Ways To Promote Clickfunnels as an Affiliate
There are multiple ways you can promote Clickfunnels to make money online. The key is to always provide value upfront and teach them how to use the software. Make your audience understand how important Clickfunnels can be for their business.
Down below you’ll get my favorite ways to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate:
- Create a website/blog: Pick an industry that could have been used for sales funnels in their business and start writing content about how Clickfunnels could help them out. Write reviews, how-to posts and answer questions related to their problems. When your articles start showing up in Google you’ll generate free traffic and start referring people to Clickfunnels.
- Start a YouTube Channel: This is the largest growing platform with a lot of opportunities to make money with affiliate marketing. If you’re good in front of the camera then YouTube is the way to go. There are multiple people who have won the dream car contest by promoting Clickfunnels on YouTube. Will you give it a try?
- Build a Bridge Funnel: If you’re running paid ads or generating traffic from anywhere else than the two sources above, you need an affiliate marketing bridge funnel. This is a sales funnel used to pre-sell your traffic before sending them to the affiliate offer. It’s proven to increase conversion rates and make you more money. This type of funnel can be created inside Clickfunnels or chosen from their free templates.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing Training
If you want to learn how to promote Clickfunnels from someone that has made over $1,000,000 with their affiliate program then look at this. Anthony is an affiliate marketer and he is currently making over $40,000 each month in recurring commissions from Clickfunnels. That’s passive income!
He has recently launched his digital course where he shows you exactly how he did it. Not only will Anthony teach you the secrets you need to build a successful online business, but he will give you the exact blueprint he used to become one of Clickfunnel’s highest-paid affiliates. Click the button below to check out the price.
#3. Use Clickfunnels To Promote Other Affiliate Products Like Clickbank
Did I mention that Clickfunnels is an all-in-one marketing tool? And I should also mention that affiliate marketing is simply just marketing. In other words, Clickfunnels is the perfect place for any affiliate marketer looking to boost their affiliate commissions.
With Clickfunnels you can create high-converting affiliate marketing sales funnels to pre-sell your traffic before sending them to your affiliate offer. This will ” warm-up” your traffic so it will be easier to convert them into a customer.
Here’s How a Bridge Funnel Works
- The Optin Page: This is the page where you send your traffic. Whether they come from paid ads, organic search, or social media, you should always capture their email address. The opt-in page is the first step in the bridge funnel and here your only goal is to get their email address. You also get to exclude the people not interested in what you have to offer.
- The Bridge Page: This is where the magic happens. On the bridge page, you’re pre-framing your traffic before sending them to the sales page. Here you talk about the benefits of the affiliate offer and explain how exactly it’s going to help them solve the problem they have. You’re rising the interest in the affiliate product, so your traffic can’t wait to get a hold of it. After you’re done warming up the traffic, it’s time to send them to the sales page and earn a commission.
- The sales Page: Since you’re an affiliate marketer, you don’t have access to the sales page, now your job is done. The company you’re promoting does the rest of the work like customer service, shipping, and refunds.
If you are curious, this is what a bridge funnel would look like on paper.
That’s the front-end of the funnel. Not all the people who entered their email address at your landing page will become paying customers, but that’s totally normal.
Your job now is to nurture your leads through email sequences and keep adding value so you’re able to promote new affiliate products in the future.
If you have the Platinum Clickfunnels plan you’ll already have a built-in email autoresponder in your Clickfunnels account called Follow-up funnels. You can use this to build your automated email sequences and earn more money as an affiliate marketer.
If you don’t have the Platinum plan at $297/month you can simply use another email service and integrate it with Clickfunnels. This works just as well, but you won’t have everything in one place. I highly recommend using GetResponse if you need a cheaper way to handle your email marketing. GetResponse is simple to use and easy to integrate with Clickfunnels.
#4. Start Your Own Funnel Building Service
ClickFunnels has become more popular than you think. Businesses are out there looking for people to build sales funnels for them every day. This is precisely where the opportunity lies.
You can start a Funnel Building Service where you help entrepreneurs, digital marketers, and local businesses to build, customize and launch their funnels.
This is a fairly new business model, and it can remind you of a Social Media Marketing Agency, but you don’t need to do the marketing part. You simply learn how to build high-converting sales funnels (which you can do through the One Funnel Away Challenge), then offer your service to businesses.
The key is to start small, do some gigs for free, and build your reputation to gain social proof. When you’ve become great at what you’re doing you can start charging people for your job.
Just look at Russell Brunson, maybe the best sales funnel builder in the world and founder of Clickfunnels. He’s charging businesses $1M and 25% of gross sales of the funnel (for the lifetime of the funnel) to work with him.
There are huge opportunities in this market and it’s fairly new, so the competition isn’t too high.
Ways To Make Money With A Funnel Building Agency
The main source of income when starting a funnel-building agency is of course the fee to build their funnels, but there are also other ways you can stack your revenue. Here’s an example:
|Build the funnel||$1,000|
|Royalty fee||25% of gross sales of the funnel|
|Affiliate Link||Clickfunnels commissions (40% recurring)|
You can also refer your clients to other tools they might need like an email autoresponder, keyword tool, or other marketing software. The possibilities are endless.
When you get the hang of it, you could also start offering other services like running ads, copywriting, SEO, etc. You already have a client base, so all you need to do is to reach out and ask how you can help them.
Examples of Industries You Can Start In
The real secret here is to just start. Reach out to small businesses in your local area and pitch them with the idea of a sales funnel. Then offer to build it for them. The key is to always help them make more money! If you’re not sure of what kind of businesses might need a sales funnel, here’s a list to help you get started.
- Gym owners
- Real Estate Agents
- Personal Trainers
- Tattoo shops
- Landscape Gardeners
- And more
You have them all in your city. Do some research and take action. Again, if you aren’t a sales funnel expert yet, then go through the One Funnel Away challenge and learn how to build, customize and launch funnels inside Clickfunnels. Then start your funnel-building agency.
Using the share funnel feature is another way to make money with Clickfunnels. You could build and sell your own high-converting sales funnels.
Think about it, Clickfunnels is already doing it. Inside of their funnel cookbook, they have a bunch of paid templates people can buy to use in their businesses. Here you can see Clickfunnels paid options for VSL (Video Sales Letter) funnels.
They can earn up to $297 for one VSL funnel template. And that’s truly not a lot when you consider these funnels have been tested and proven to work.
Here is another example of Clickfunnels selling their own templates. This time it’s a squeeze page funnel, which works like a lead generation funnel.
As you can see the price is ranging from $97 for a simple squeeze page funnel to $797 for a bundle. There is money to be made from selling funnel templates, here’s how…
How To Make Money Selling Share Funnels
To succeed in selling your sales funnels you need to niche down and pick a very specific industry. People don’t want to spend their money on a generic sales funnel template which they can get anywhere. You need to test and optimize for the individual niche.
It’s also important to show that your funnel actually converts. The funnel doesn’t have to be the best-looking one, but it needs to bring results to the buyer.
If you are unsure of what kind of share funnel you could promote and sell then this list will help you get started:
- Membership site/funnel
- Webinar funnel
- Sales Funnel (Video Sales Letter Funnel)
- Application Funnel
- Lead Generation Funnel
- Ask Campaign Funnel
- Product Launch Funnel
- Workshop Funnel
- Survey Funnel
- Bridge Funnel
- Simple Landing Page
- Simple Home Page
- Simple Optin Page
You could for example pick the industry ”affiliate marketing” and niche down to affiliate marketing on Clickbank. Then build a high converting bridge funnel (affiliate marketing funnel) to affiliate marketers using Clickbank. This way you could sell your bridge funnel to people wanting to make more money on Clickbank.
My advice is to pick your niche and find your ”perfect customer”, then look at what they’re doing in their business. Find out what kind of funnel they need to maximize their revenue. Then go build the funnel inside Clickfunnels and start promoting it to your industry.
Bonus: When people start using your share funnel, you’ll also get the commission for referring someone to Clickfunnels. This way you’ll get an extra income source making you money on the side.
#6. Join The Funnel Rolodex and Help Others With Clickfunnels
The Funnel Rolodex is a place for freelancers created around Clickfunnels and sales funnels. It’s one of the world’s fastest-growing communities for buyers and sellers of fast efficient services for online and offline businesses.
If you have some experience with Clickfunnels or sales funnels then the Funnel Rolodex is a great place to earn some extra money. You can offer simple gigs and services to help people with Clickfunnels, sales funnels, and their business online.
You can also sell your funnel templates at the Clickfunnels Marketplace inside Funnel Rolodex.
Here are the categories in which you can offer your expertise:
- Funnel Strategy: Help people create the best sales funnel strategy for their business.
- Funnel Building: Build sales funnels for people and help them succeed online.
- Backpack: Help people set up their own affiliate program inside Clickfunnels.
- Graphic Design: Good at designing ebook covers and logos?
- Copywriting: Write sales copies that convert.
- Music/Audio: Help people start a podcast or do a voice-over.
- Video/Animation: Help people create sales videos or animated videos.
- Advertising: Do advertising for other businesses.
- Agencies: Promote your agency in Funnel Rolodex and offer all of your services.
- Programming: Help people with the tech part of an online business.
- Templates: Sell your sales Funnel Templates.
- Training: Offer a training course that’s related to sales funnels, Clickfunnels, advertising, marketing, and online business.
- Clickfunnels: Help people create, set up, and launch their Clickfunnels account without problems.
How To Make Money Inside Funnel Rolodex
Funnel Rolodex is a known place for all Clickfunnels users and it’s growing every day. It’s like Fiverr for online businesses. If you have some experience with one of the topics I listed above, you could make some decent money.
To get started selling your service on Funnel Rolodex follow the simple guide below:
- Go to https://marketplace.funnelrolodex.com/
- Click Join in the top right corner.
- Fill out the form and create your account.
- Select what services you plan to provide to the marketplace and choose your level of expertise:
- Entry-level: Around $20-$250
- Intermediate level: Around $250-$1,000
- Expert Level: More than $1,000+
- Then Click Start Selling and create your service.
- Sell your service to get paid.
That’s how easy it is to start selling your service on Funnel Rolodex. Your earnings will variate out of your level of expertise, results, and reviews, so make sure to do a good job helping people.
There you have it, 6 legit ways to make money with Clickfunnels. All of them can be used individually, but you’ll make the most money if you combine two or three of them.
To make your dream a reality and make money online using Clickfunnels there are a few resources you should use.
To understand the concept of sales funnels and online marketing, then you MUST read DotCom Secrets. It’s a free book by Russell Brunson where you learn the most important things to scale any business online.
The other resource I highly recommend you check out is the One Funnel Away Challenge. There you’ll learn HOW to build high converting sales funnels inside Clickfunnels. As well as how to write good sales copy and generate hot traffic.
With those two resources combined, you could turn out to be an expert when it comes to running a business online.
With that said, I hope you learned something from this article. If it helped you out, I would very much appreciate it if you shared the article with a friend or like-minded entrepreneur. Thanks a lot!