If you are looking for ways to increase your website traffic, the Traffic Secrets Course by John Reese is a great place for you. It provides you with 125 ways to get more traffic. Great, right? But you still say that there are many other books teaching you to do similar things, so you don’t know whether the course is worth it or not. This article will tell you about the content of the course in detail, which helps you to evaluate whether the course offers you precious lessons or not.
Importance of traffic
The lifeblood of every internet business is traffic. 90% of businesses, marketers, and internet business owners battle to get visitors to their websites daily. Therefore, if you are a beginner, the first thing you should learn is how to drive your traffic effectively. And the Traffic Secrets Course is the key to your understanding.
So, what is the Traffic Secrets Course?
It is a membership training program aiming at guiding the attendants on how to increase the amount of traffic to their websites and sales funnels. One interesting thing about the course is that it teaches you so many ways so that you can choose one that is suitable to you, like Social Media, Mobile Ads, podcasts, Google Ads, Keyword Science, Email marketing tactics, and so on…
Many people might recall Russell Brunson when it comes to the Traffic Secrets Course. Unfortunately, he is not its original author. The father of the program is John Reese, who earned more than $1,000,000 million on the Internet in less than one day without pouring money into the advertisement. So, do you want to create a breakthrough like him? The Traffic Secrets course will help you.
Picture John Reese’s
It includes 24 modules with different prices, packaged in a program. In the next section, these modules will be unboxed.
However, one should note that more traffic does not lead to more sales. Sales require traffic – intent- conversion. Luckily, the course will guide you on how to turn traffic into conversion, and these two subjects are the main topics of the course.
Content of Traffic Secrets course
Module 1: The Foundation
This one instructs you how to set goals, have the right mindsets, teaches you theories and aspects you should start from. The module consists of several video lessons as below:
- Setting Goal
- Core Theory
- Sacrifice Early Profits
- Brand and Design
- Domain name
- Macro & Micro-Targeting
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixels tracking
- Google tag manager
- Setting up GTM with Analytics and Facebook Pixels
- The Foundation 25 Item Checklist
Many, right? Don’t feel messed up! John will teach you step-by-step through all the lessons. You can skip some, but it is more ideal for you to watch them all. However, if you really want to move faster, these are the key videos for you to follow:
- Setting a Goal: What do you want to achieve? Increase traffic by 5%, 10%, or 30%?
- Core Theory: Before you begin, you must have the appropriate mindset.
- Micro vs. Macro Targeting: Advantages and disadvantages of each strategy
- A 25-item checklist: Ensure you haven’t forgotten anything.
Module 2: Market Discovery
Module 2 covers market research, staying current with trends, emerging keywords, determining your audience’s interests, and more. What makes this module even more useful is John’s assistance in “spying” on and learning from our competition.
After the module, you understand several things, like what customers really care about, what drives them to make purchase decisions, which hooks them to follow you, and so on…
Module 3: Copywriting Secrets
It teaches you how to take advantage of powerful words to sell. That is, it enhances your copywriting skills. This requires you to learn 10 lessons included in the module:
- Copywriting Is Critical
- Power Of Benefits
- Core Elements Of Copy
- 37 Power Words
- Headline Formulas
- Writing HTML Title Tags
- Bullet Formulas
- Video Sales Letter Flow
- Competitor Ad Copy
- Word Counting
At the end of the module, you know what to do with a copy, tell a story, employ controversy or intrigue, apply the AIDA and chain thoughts together, and use SCARCITY whenever possible.
Nevertheless, remember that the course does not focus on copywriting, it is about traffic. Though you can learn about copywriting in this module, it is insufficient for you to master this area. So, if you want to be a master, you need to learn from courses/books specializing in this aspect, like Copywriting Secrets book by Jim Edwards or Funnel Scripts software.
Module 4: Keyword Science
It is stressed in the module that 90% of digital marketing efforts are based on what people search for online through keywords. Keyword research is of importance to SEO, Google Ads, and helps you understand your markets.
People that look for anything on the internet are active prospects. They are passive prospects when you target them to search in your designed ways. Keywords are useful in three ways:
- PPC – Pay Per Click (Google Ads, Bing Ads,…),
- Marketing thoughts
The module will teach you the following knowledge:
- Why is the keyword important?
- Building your list
- Conversion keywords
- Exact Match vs Broad Match
- Negative Keywords
- Google keyword planner
- Amazon for keywords
- Answer the public.
Module 5: Email Marketing Tactics
“Money in the list” – it might not be so unfamiliar with some of you, even many of you make you of this way to do marketing. However, how many percent of you are successful with this strategy? Not much, right?
Your emails appear to be more spam than marketing. You can see this situation from your own email box. How many emails of all you receive bring no value and you must delete them each day?
Though having a list of emails is essential, you need to take advantage of it rather than make use of it. So, the module will guide you on how to do so.
Module 6: Borrowing Traffic
Borrowing? – you might think like, Borrowing without free of charge? Not really. You just need to learn how to borrow for sales optimization with no capital. To learn this know-how, you need to learn 9 lessons:
- Borrowing Tons Of Traffic!
- Decisions You Need To Make
- Tips For Maximum Success
- Power Recruiting Secrets
- Product Launch Windfall Cash
- Webinar Cash Flow
- Recruit Snooping
- Grow With Simple Monitoring
- The “Geniuses Of” Strategy
Module 7: Shopping Engines & Amazon
This module is for people who are doing business on eCommerce platforms, providing you with some tips like how to generate leads with eCommerce platforms, draw customers’ attention, etc. It consists of 10 lessons in total for you to research:
- eCommerce Product Promotions
- eCom To Non-eCom Opportunity
- Non-eCom To eCom Opportunity
- Comparison Shopping Engines
- Kindle Books Lead Generation
- Amazon Product Advertising API
- Alibaba Product Suppliers
- Supplement Private Labeling
- Worldwide Brands Dropshipping
Module 8: Traffic Formulas
Most marketers make basic errors such as failing to calculate individual traffic sources, failing to recognize conversion outliers and data abnormalities and failing to focus on the highest leverage points, among others. Luckily, John will assist you in avoiding them by giving you 6 lessons:
- Traffic Formula & Methodology
- Common Marketer Mistakes
- Mining Campaign Traffic Gold
- Split-Testing Discipline
- Traffic Secrets Base Formula
- Profit Growth Formula
Module 9: Buying Media & Sponsorships
The module shares with you some tips for successful media purchase through 10 lessons:
- Buying Media Overview
- Tips For Media Buying Success
- Advertising Price Options
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Conversion Hunting!
- List Of Media Networks
- Negotiating Media Buys
- Sponsorship Secrets
- Ad Creative Analysis
- Content Distribution Networks
Module 10: Google Ads
This is the longest module with over 20 lessons on the largest CPC advertising network in the world – Google Ads. It provides you with a wide range of techniques to optimize the essential elements of conversion. Here are its lessons:
- Mastering Google AdWords
- The Data Decides
- Relevance Makes All The Money
- Money Management Principles
- Ad Rank & Quality Score
- Does Adwords Affect SEO
- Ad Position Value
- Landing Page Secrets
- AdWords Account Structure
- Organizing Your Account
- Setting Up Conversion Actions
- Connect Conversion Actions With Tag Manager
- Keyword Match Types
- Negative Keyword Strategy
- Short Tail VS Long Tail
- Brand Name Keywords
- Ad CTR Is King Of AdWords!
- Ad CTR & Conversion Balance
- Profit-Machine Keyword Strategy
- Ad Guidelines & Rules
- Crafting Super-Clickable Ads
- Using Pre-Qualifiers
- Domains & Display URL
- Tricks When To Use Different Campaigns
- Bid Strategies
- Creating Your First Campaign
- Turn Off Mobile Traffic!
- Creating Your First Ad Group
- Setting Up Ad Split-Testing
- Creating A Landing Page Split-Test
- Switching To Manual Bidding
- Copying Ad Groups Or Campaigns
- Awesomeness Of Dimensions
- Setting Up Ad Scheduling
- Ad Extensions
- Dynamic Keyword Insertion
- Creating Custom Reports
- Prioritize, Optimize, Expand!
Module 11: Podcasts & Broadcasts
Podcasting and broadcasting are excellent ways to establish your brand and create leads. Live streaming is still in its early stages, but it has enormous potential because it is more compelling than recorded content.
Have you ever used a podcast to increase traffic to your website? If not, this is the strategy used by the majority of successful marketers recently. Below are the lessons you should learn to take advantage of this method.
- Podcasts & Broadcasts Overview
- Recommended Equipment
- Driving New Leads & Customers
- Creating Your Own Podcast
- Use Interview Model For Traffic
- Hacking The iTunes Podcast
- Directory Other Podcast Directories
- Twitter Periscope
- Facebook Live
- YouTube Live
Module 12: Mobile App Marketing
It guides you on how to increase website traffic and create leads through the following 9 lessons:
- Mobile App Marketing Overview
- App Annie
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Boost Your Brand & Authority
- Building An Email List
- Develop From Scratch Or Use App Builder?
- Buying Mobile App Installs
Module 13: Software & Widgets
The majority of people believe that a mobile app is the only sort of technology that can be used to increase your email list and internet sales. However, you can take advantage of other software and widgets. Software tools and widgets can be found in almost any market. Not only can you utilize software to increase traffic, but you can also use it to develop a list and gain more consumers for your organization. The following lessons facilitate you to take advantage of the technology:
- Software & Widgets Overview
- Give Away Software, Get Leads!
- Facebook Apps
- Browser Toolbars
- SAAS Tools
- Finding Software Ideas
- Mockups & Wireframes
- Secrets To Software Development
Module 14: Facebook Ads
When Facebook ad rates rise while reach falls, however, producing a successful campaign becomes difficult. In actuality, this isn’t a module that walks you through the process of running Facebook ads step by step. John emphasizes what you should pay attention to while operating a Facebook Marketing strategy and offers helpful advice.
- Facebook Ads Success
- Conversion Tracking
- Setting Up FB Pixel Conversions With GTM
- Power Of The Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Ads Hierarchy
- Anatomy Of A Facebook Ad
- FB Hates Ad Images With Text!
- Which FB Ad Model To Use?
- Facebook Ad Success Tips
- Naming Your Campaigns & Ad Sets
- Your Core Strategy
- Facebook Ad Fatigue
- Email List Supplementation
- Setup A Business Page
- Engagement & Quality Of Likes
- Should You Buy Likes From A Service?
- Setup A Custom URL For Your Page
- 3 Ways To Create A High-Quality Facebook Ad
Module 15: Traffic Retargetting
Unless they are your followers or your goods are a special offer, people make no purchase decisions for the first time they visit your site. Retargeting (also known as remarketing) can assist you in achieving this goal.
Make it simple; this is a personal ad that is targeted at visitors to your specific website. Folks who go to the “opt-in page” (and then depart) will get advertisements that are different from those who go to the “thank you page.”
The following are lessons for you to deal with:
- Traffic Retargeting Overview
- Retargeting Mistakes
- Don’t Be Creepy!
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Content Campaigns
- Special Customer Offer
- Lead-Getting Campaigns
- Retargeting Ad Fatigue
- Retargeting With Facebook Ads
- Retargeting With Google Display Network
Module 16: International Opportunities
International marketing can help you generate more sales and visitors at a lower cost than focusing solely on the United States or other major English-speaking countries. The following are some of the lessons you will learn:
- International Opportunities Overview
- Grow Revenue With Licensing Deals
- Marketing In English To Other Countries
- Marketing In Other Languages
- The Fundamentals Are The Same
- Repurpose Your Content
- International Trend Watching
- Rev Transcription Services
- Google Translate
- ProZ Translators
Module 17: Social Media Strategy
Module 17 discusses social media strategy, which is a foundation for generating visitors and leads, through various lessons:
- What exactly is the point of social media?
- Is traffic from social media as useful as traffic from other sources?
- What kind of post should you make?
- What is the best way to utilize a hashtag?
- Tips for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Buzzumo, to name a few.
- And others…
Module 18: Traffic Recycling
90% of website and social media traffic will never purchase from you or produce direct money for your company.
However, that traffic is not in vain. We can use the behavior of these users to generate additional traffic, and then gain a larger percentage of the 10% who will buy. To master it right now, go to the lessons in module 18:
- Traffic Recycling Overview
- Turning Non-Buyers Into Revenue
- When Will Others Send You Free Traffic?
- Traffic Asset Leverage Points
- Email Marketing Is The Core Engine
- Types Of Traffic Recycling Campaigns
- Run Powerful Contests!
- Rafflecopter Votigo ShortStack
Module 19: Google SEO
Google is the world’s most popular search engine, and it allows you to tailor your customers for free by answering their questions. Therefore, this module guides you on how to achieve a high ranking through 21 lessons:
- Google SEO Overview
- The Natural SEO Approach
- The SEO Lottery Mentality
- Using The Right Keywords
- Google Search Console
- Content Management System – WordPress
- Your Web Site Sitemap
- Web Site Health Is Critical
- GA Checker
- Proper Page Indexing
- 301 Redirect
- Why Links Are So Important!
- Social Sharing Signals
- OnPage Optimization Factors
- Cross-Linking On Your Site
- Create Summary Articles
- Getting Links From Other Sites
- Linking Out Is Important
- Finding Competitors Links
- SEO Maintenance
Module 20: Building a Content Factory
SEO is a fantastic strategy to increase online traffic, but it’s more of a “lottery game.” You require content if you wish to win. John will show you how to develop information the user will enjoy in module 20:
- Content Factory Overview
- WHAT To Create Content About?
- WHAT Content-Format To Use?
- Create A Content Idea Vault
- WHO Will Create Your Content?
- WHERE To Post Your Content?
- WHEN To Release Your Content?
- Results Create More Results!
- Your Content Factory Pipeline
- Upwork For Content Writers
- Fiverr For Content Writers
Module 21: Content Curation Methods
We all know that content reigns supreme. However, quality content is not easily obtained. Curating content can be done in a variety of ways. In this module, John will show you how to use other people’s work for creating in a legal way through the below lessons:
- Content Curation Overview
- Critical To Monitor Your Market!
- Get Traffic By Sharing Great Content
- Create An Opinion Piece
- Create Roundups & Summaries
- Case Studies Are Powerful
- Expert Collaboration
- Customer Collaboration
Module 22: Youtube Marketing
Youtube is the second most popular search engine. Using this channel to boost your brand is a fantastic method to reach a larger audience. People, on the other hand, want to understand how to manage Youtube for high rankings. So, you can learn to utilize this channel through various lessons:
- YouTube Marketing Overview
- Google Trends for YouTube
- Finding Video Keywords
- Video Ranking Factors
- Canva – Easy Design Tool
- External Ranking Factors
- Channel Optimization
- Using Annotations Promotion For Higher Rankings
- VidIQ – Competitive Intelligence
Module 23: Expansion & Scalability
You must boost scalability if you want to increase traffic or income. Most individuals have a great ad or a great campaign, but as they pour more budget into ads, they lose money, and the ad gets poorer.
Through eight lectures in module 23, John will train you on what to do to develop and build your online business:
- Expand Your Market
- Expand Your Products
- Expand Your Traffic Sources
- Make Content Site Acquisitions
- Make Business Acquisitions
- You Must Reinvest To Grow!
- Max Results From Max Leverage
Module 24: The Master Plan
This module aims at putting all knowledge you have acquired through the 23 modules above into practice. He will guide you on how to document a master plan for you to follow.
Price of the Traffic Secrets Courses and ways to get it at low prices
As mentioned above, the Traffic Secrets Course has its own price, about $1997 in total. However, it might be expensive for many people. Yet, you still can get the course at lower prices.
Funnel Builder Secrets Offer – $997
All marketing programs and tools to allow you to take your business to new heights are included in the Clickfunnels Funnel Builder Secrets bundle. This program isn’t for everyone; it’s ideal if you’re ready to devote a significant amount of time to create what will hopefully become a dynasty!
Below are gifts if you purchase this offer:
- ClickFunnels Platinum: 6 months to get access for free (12 months for $1997 price)
- Funnel Builder Secrets Masterclass
- One Funnel Away Challenge (+LIVE Coaching)
- Traffic Secrets Course
- DotComSecrets Copywriting Scripts
- UNLIMITED Account + 2CC Live Virtual Tickets!
It is advised that you should watch the free webinar first to comprehend what you are going to learn besides the Traffic Secrets.
Funnel Hacking Secrets Offer – $997
Funnel Hacking Secrets is a one-stop store for advertising training and resources, akin to the Funnel Builder Secrets package. This package isn’t for those who are just starting out; it’s for those who wish for everything they need to take their business to the next level!
You will get the following gifts for this offer:
- ClickFunnels Platinum: 6 months to get access for free (12 months for $1997 price)
- Funnel Hacking Secrets Masterclass
- Traffic Secrets Course
- Unlimited Access to Virtual Hack-a-thons
- ClickFunnels UNLIMITED BONUS!
FunnelFlix – Free
If you still hesitate to invest your money in these programs to attend the course, here is some good news. Russell Brunson released a new platform called Funnelflix for free in September 2019 for Clickfunnels members.
Although the name sounds similar to Netflix, Funnelflix is focused on marketing and company management development rather than television shows, entertainment, or movies.
Besides the Traffic Secrets course, you will receive other things:
- Ads Skill
- One Funnel Away Challenge
- 10X Secrets
- Jay Abraham – The Anthology
- Tony Robbins – Private Collection
- And so much more…
So, these are steps for you to get these programs free:
Step 1: Sign up for a 30-days trial of Clickfunnels by clicking here (If you are already a Clickfunnels member, you only upgrade to a business plan to get the Traffic Secrets and premium course)
Step 2: Log in to Funnelflix.com or your Clickfunnels membership to enjoy it.
Comparison between Traffic Secrets book and Traffic Secret course
If you are bored of sitting in front of your laptop for a long time, the Traffic Secrets book is another choice. But, remember that its content is different from the courses.
The first one is that the Traffic Secrets course is created by John Reese, which Russell recently acquired. Meanwhile, Russell penned this book based on his own personal experiences.
Second, the course was first released in 2006, and the new Traffic Secrets book was released in 2020. As a result, the knowledge contained therein will be unique.
Of course, the two are effective, and which one is better depends on your opinions. However, the Traffic Secrets book costs less than the course.
The course is useful for you to understand why your traffic is low and how to increase it. Though it would be better if you watch all the lessons included in the course, it is also acceptable for you to skip some if you master some lessons. Then, attempts to realize what you learn from the course to develop your business.