Many of you might wonder how to create automated webinar funnels, and look for various tools. In this area, WebinarKit is known to be a powerful assistant for you to create your professional webinar funnels in less than 10 minutes. So, this article is investigating the power of Webinar and its strengths and weaknesses for your consideration.
WebinarKit: What exactly is it?
Generally, WebinarKit assists you in creating similar-to-live webinars. You can optimize your most profitable automated webinar and profit on autopilot.
Over 10,000 businesses rely on WebinarKit. WebinarKit’s Facebook ads are running indefinitely. You can easily see this tool on your Facebook.
With a great tool like this one, it certainly has many advantages, as mentioned below.
Pros of WebinarKit
WebinarKit UX/UI is straightforward and easy to use. In comparison to other automated webinar systems, the user interface appears cluttered. However, if your marketing materials are ready, you can quickly build your webinars in less than 10 minutes through simple steps.
WebinarKit works with almost all browsers, including Chrome, Safari, Brave, and many others. So, you can use any browser to load it without worrying that your browser is incompatible.
The registration form can be embedded on third-party websites
Do you prefer not to use the WebinarKit page editor? This function, similar to EverWebinar, enables you to integrate registration forms on your website.
Your videos will be hosted on WebinarKit’s server
Yes, you read that correctly. WebinarKit is compatible with third-party video hosting services such as Vimeo Plus (but not Vimeo Pro) and YouTube.
NOTE: This function is not included in the basic package. You must purchase WebinarKit Pro to use this function.
Plan your webinars
WebinarKit enables you to arrange webinars. Assume you want to hold webinars every Saturday at 2:00 p.m. Set the time and remember it.
Analyses in depth
WebinarKit offers comprehensive reporting on how many people viewed your webinar, the average observation duration, and so on.
Getting the proper data at your disposal can assist you in maximizing your webinar for highest sales and profits.
Scripts for tracking
You can include Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics tracking code and then remarket to them via Facebook or Google ads.
Cons of WebinarKit
Of course, the tool also has some drawbacks.
WebinarKit’s basic plan is extremely affordable. As a result, they contain a large number of add-ons. They currently have 5 add-ons, including WebinarKit live.
WebinarKit won’t be effective for you unless you have two important add-ons. WebinarKit Pro and Chat Simulator are the upgraded versions (Optional).
Simple automated email system
You cannot include an unlimited number of emails in the pre-and post-webinar sequences. Unlike EverWebinar, WebinarFule allows you to add an unrestricted number of emails.
There is no feature for customizing email triggers.
The fundamental page editor
WebinarKit includes a basic page editor. It gives you the ability to create Registration, Thank you, and Webinar Replay pages. These pages will help you complete your task. You can make changes, add images, videos, and alter the color, among other things.
Sallow Zapier integration
WebinarKit combines with Zapier and significant autoresponders, but only to a limited extent. Only the username and email address can be passed to the third-party implementation. That’s all.
Price of WebinarKit
WebinarKit appears to be a low-cost option at first glance. However, the majority of the time, they run lifetime deals.
They occasionally offer beginner’s WebinarKit lifetime deals for $57, $67, and $77. There is a catch: in order to use the software successfully, you must have 2-3 WebinarKit add-ons installed.
WebinarKit LTD pricing is present $57 (it may rise, but at the time of writing this WebinarKit review post, it is only $57).
What you’ll get with the WebinarKit Lifetime deal is as follows:
- Automated (evergreen) webinars
- Like-live, just-in-time, ongoing series webinars
- Unlimited webinars, registrants & attendees
- The full webinar funnel builder
- All page hosting included
- Fully brandable webinar funnels
- Live chat and questions box
- Conversion boosting offers
- Simple yet powerful analytic
- Automatic email reminders
- Advanced remarketing segmentation
- Autoresponder integrations
Is it worth it?
If you’re just getting started with an automated webinar funnel, you should try it.
Nevertheless, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- WebinarKit, for instance, does not allow you to create a highly customized pre and post-webinar email series.
- WebinarKit third-party app integration is limited, so you can’t do much. All you can do is provide your name, email address, and phone number.
- WebinarKit’s in-built page editor is a fundamental page builder, so don’t expect much.
All in all, it’s a nice piece of software for newbies and those on a strict marketing budget. You can use WebinarKit.
Content of the WebinarKit
The first thing you face when opening the software is its dashboard. It is super simple.
- When you log in WebinarKit, you will see a list of all of your webinars and a filter that distinguishes between active and inactive webinars. In addition, there is a button for generating new webinars.
- There is a support page link, an affiliate program, and a menu bar in the dashboard’s header.
- The dashboard, media, settings, and sign-out options are all available in the menu bar. That’s it!
- If you purchased WebinarKit pro, you can discover all of the videos posted in the media section.
Select the “New Webinar” button to begin the afresh webinar. Then you must select the file/video that will be used for the automated webinar.
Then, in the “Details” section:
- Give your webinar a name (for internal use) and write the webinar title.
- Arrange the duration of the webinar
- Include a brand image (optional)
You can enter the fundamental information about the webinar host here. You can even add a new webinar host to your list.
You can schedule the time at which your automated webinars will run. Select the appropriate time zone. It is absolutely critical. Make certain that you do it correctly.
You can schedule your webinars to run each 15 minutes, at a specific time of day, or on any given day. Everything can be set up here. When you’re finished, save your work and move on to the next step.
Registration, thank you and replay page building
You must now create three fundamental pages, including registration pages, a thank you page, and a replay page. It’s extremely simple. All you have to do is modify the text, colors, and supplement the required information before hitting the save button.
You can choose whether or not to display the email questionnaire box in Webinar LIVE settings.
Select whether Webinar chat should be enabled or disabled.
After the webinar, you can even navigate your participants.
Webinar Offer Settings
You must provide information about the course/product you are selling in this section.
Make your proposal:
- A headline
- Set the offer call to action 1
- Offer link 1 (put in the checkout link)
You can put up to 3 calls to action.
Set the time when you want your offers to show up. Choose the offer start time and end time.
For scarcity, you can toggle on “Offer webinar countdown.”
Webinar Polling Options
Select the “Add poll” button if you wish to operate a poll during the webinar.
- Give the poll a title and a question.
- Set the start and end times of the poll in minutes and seconds.
- Include a polling option.
- Select the “Add poll” option.
Webinar Handout Configuration
If you made a promise for something at the start of your automated webinar, you can show it here. Remember to include all relevant information, such as the headline, description, call to action, URL start and end time.
If you don’t have anything to give, turn this section off.
Webinar Chat Simulator
If you purchased their chat simulator add-on, you will also see this option. I f you desire to make your automated webinar look more like a live one, you can take advantage of Webinar Chat Simulator.
Webinar Label Customization Settings
You can title all of the areas here as you see fit.
It’s the last step in creating an automated webinar funnel.
Configure the email webinar alerts. You have the option of changing the sender name, email title, and copy. WebinarKit’s email editor is also straightforward; you can only include messages and links.
WebinarKit only sends out a restricted number of email reminders. All you have to do is start writing the emails and toggle on and off each one.
It’s especially helpful for beginners. Because you don’t have to manually schedule each email and when it will be sent.
WebinarKit email reminders are too simple for experienced users.
Scripts can be placed on a variety of pages, including registration, thank you, and replay pages.
Put a Google tracking id or a Facebook pixel on your pages if you have them.
Integrations with WebinarKit
WebinarKit combines the most popular autoresponders.
Here is the list:
- Zapier (automation tool connecting two apps)
You will see that almost every autoresponder is embedded into WebinarKit. All of the plug-ins are extremely simple. Simply send the information (name, email, and phone number) from WebinarKit to your autoresponder.
Steps to build Automated Webinars in less than 10 minutes
Just with 5 steps, you can easily build your own automated webinars.
- Step 1: Place the video file on your computer.
- Step 2: Provide the Webinar information.
- Step 3: Create the necessary pages such as registration, thank you and replay pages.
- Step 4: Fill in the blanks with your offer’s title, description, call to action, and handouts.
- Step 5: Create a tracking script and follow-up emails.
Your webinar is ready to convert users into buyers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When your automated webinar has gone live. You can look at the analytics.
Within Analytics, you can see the following:
- Drop-out times for webinars
- Traffic refers to the number of people visiting the registration page, the number of registration and number of visitors signing up, and the number of visitors attending the webinar and replay.
- You can see the registration page conversion rate, webinar attendance rate, and replay attendance rate.
- Engagement – This is critical. You can monitor how much time users devote to the webinar and replay. This will assist you in optimizing the webinar for increased engagement.
- Keep track of the number of people clicking on your offer during the webinar and replay.
- You can view webinar registrant information such as name, email, phone number, and registration status such as webinar attendance.
- The registrant’s status, such as whether or not the webinar was attended, the percentage of webinar views, the offer clicked, and the schedule of the webinar registration, among other things.
- “Registrants details” can be exported in CSV format.
Add-ons with fees
Add-ons accompanying the WebinarKit are extremely useful for your experiences in automated webinars.
You must first acquire WebinarKit in order to purchase WebinarKit pro with a cost of $77
WebinarKit Pro includes the following features:
- Video hosting is built-in.
- Polls benefit from increased participation.
- Templates for registration pages
- Registration forms that are embeddable
- Pages for one-click replay
- Handouts generated automatically
WebinarKit is backed by a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t think WebinarKit is worth the money, you can get a refund within 14 days.
WebinarKit pro is well worth the money for two reasons:
- Built-in hosting
- Registration forms that are embeddable
WebinarKit Chat Simulator
The following are the advantages of WebinarKit Chat Simulator add-ons:
- Increase participation.
- Make your chatbox more automated.
- Increase your sales.
- Make it a “live” experience.
- Autopilot sales
- Increase attendee satisfaction
WebinarKit Chat Simulator normally costs $47. Nevertheless, during a promotional period, you can consider paying $27 for this add-on.
If you wish to sell automated webinar webinars as a service, WebinarKit Agency is a good option. You can set up a private account for each client. You could use up to 25 different agency accounts.
WebinarKit Agency usually has a one-time fee of $97. You can obtain an extra $20 off during a special offer.
With WebinarKit live, you gain:
- WebinarKit Live Upgrade
- WebinarKit Live Upgrade
- Lowest founder’s Monthly/Yearly Pricing
- Support is available indefinitely.
- WebinarKit LIVE costs $29 per month or $297 per year if paid annually.
WebinarKit Live Agency
WebinarKit LIVE agency has a function that is equivalent to the WebinarKit agency plan.
WebinarKit LIVE Agency includes the following features:
- WebinarKit LIVE service provider
- Create as many as 25 WebinarKit Live accounts.
- WebinarKit LIVE accounts can be used for your own webinars or as customer accounts.
- Support is available indefinitely.
- Up to 1000 people attending + a variety of presenters, 4 WebinarKit LIVE Agency costs $59 per month, with an annual plan costing $597.00.
WebinarKit Custom Domain
It’s strange that WebinarKit will charge you $13.33/month (if you purchase a yearly package) but $16/month for a custom domain.
What you get with WebinarKit Custom Domain is as follows:
- Use the WebinarKit software as a whole with your own custom domain.
- Increase your brand awareness among subscribers and attendees.
- WebinarKit branding should be removed from the registration, thank you, watch room, and replay pages.
Questions and Answers related to the WebinarKit
What exactly is WebinarKit?
WebinarKit enables you to create automated webinar sales funnels that have the feel of a live webinar. You can also go live with WebinarKit if you consider buying their add-ons. We discussed the WebinarKit pricing plan, upsells, and ways to create automated webinars in this post.
Is WebinarKit compatible with all devices and browsers?
Yes, it is almost compatible with all, such as the Chrome and Firefox browsers. The WebinarKit pages loaded quickly.
How do I begin using WebinarKit?
First, you must register for WebinarKit. Sign up for the WebinarKit by clicking here.
What is the best way to use WebinarKit to start creating a registration page?
It is extremely simple to create registration pages. Change the text, colors, and include the necessary information.
Who exactly is Stefan Ciancio?
As a former mechanical engineer, I found myself hungering for a more liberated life. In 2015, I fired my boss and started working for myself.
Thanks to the magic of webinars, I went from trying to cope with selling courses, coaching, agency services, and software to selling seven figures. Webinars changed my business, so I wished to figure out how I could assist other businesses to transform as well… Soon after, I co-founded WebinarKit with a friend who shared my vision of creating an all-in-one tool that enables others to reshape their enterprises through webinars.
Now I run WebinarKit and help others experiment with webinars in their own businesses!
My WebinarKit software experience
When I first heard about WebinarKit, it piqued my interest. I created a funnel and sent a broadcast to our email list, and we received three sales.
WebinarKit was a pleasant experience. However, due to more advanced requirements, we are no longer using WebinarKit.
What are the pros of using automated webinar funnels?
There are numerous benefits to using an automated webinar funnel in your business.
- You will consistently make sales.
- You can devote your attention to other important issues that are important to you.
- You are making contributions to people’s lives while also profiting.
- Once live, automated webinar funnels do not involve any human intervention.
The automated webinar is a win-win situation for all parties involved.
WebinarKit is a really powerful software for those who wish to host their own automated webinars, from beginners to advanced users. Besides, it doesn’t cost much while you can purchase add-ons at reasonable prices, which is very useful for you to take advantage of its full functions. From now on, you can be confident in your skills in automated webinars to boost your sales effectively.